The weather can’t decide if it prefers winter or spring. First coldness and snow, then it melts. Then more snow and slick driveways of ice. After me falling several times, the weather obliges me and decides to get warm–melting, raining, flooding; that sort of a deal.
- Sent The Stealthmaster’s Shadow to beta readers and figured out the needed changes to pull it together
- Created a magic/power system for my world, Marsadon
- Finished part four of Fidelyon
Goals for March:
- Finish The Stealthmaster’s Shadow and prepare it for editing
- Correct part five of Fidelyon
- Outline the theme and arcs of Scarlet Rose and outline the first book
- Herbs to increase wakefulness ginseng, I think
- What does ginseng taste like? bitter, earthy… I can work with that
- Words for water nothing helpful, least not in a way of creating names and powers
- Stormwarden, among other things. Oh, Sanderson has that name already. Also he has names that are in video games too, so…
Random INTJ post just because.
What have you been up to this month? Any new books or great songs or fun collages?