There you are! Finally. I’ve been waiting.
Hey there! It’s Hope.
I have a lot of practice with words.
- I started writing seriously over ten years ago, when I was sixteen
- I’ve self-published over seven books
- I wrote dozens of articles, first for Kingdom Pen and then for Story Embers
- I’ve answered questions about writing and crafted newsletters for Story Embers for several years
- With eight younger siblings, I learned how to communicate at different levels
- With the study of personality types, I learned how to communicate to different people
- I worked two and a half years at a therapeutic boarding school, fine-tuning my knowledge of how phrases and tone affect others
- I’ve seen the disastrous effects of miscommunication and lack of communication
Words are puzzles. They’re magic. They take our thoughts and passions and feelings and turn them into something shareable.
Words are the foundation to your story. To that message you long to share. To the truth that can change someone’s life.
Words are powerful. Let me help you chose the best ones.
Hope Ann likes to think of herself as a dragon-riding, griffin-taming founder of worlds and explorer of legends. In reality, she’s the oldest sister of eight siblings and spent over two years working with troubled teenagers in the Dominican Republic
Alongside studying Spanish, trauma, and researching cheap ways to travel, she writes a wide range of fantasy. Fueled by experience, relationships, and constant learning, she works to provide an escape from the grind of normal life through laughter, fiction, and her blog.
Day to day life involves searching out situation-perfect memes, reading, researching stab wounds, and struggling to remember the difference between ‘effect’ and ‘affect’. She is the self-published author of over seven fantasy books, a writing coach, and the newsletter manager for Story Embers.
Enlist in her ranks to be in the know, meet her alter ego, and receive a free book by clicking here!